Friday, November 28, 2008

anything title to put today?

today morning around at 9 father came in my room while i was sleeping,he was in a gud mood today tats y nvr get scolded......he asked me:ur bowling ball is at office rite?is all ur ball 13 pound? then i answer:no,1 of them is 14.after tat he went out from my room and go to work.......after he woke me up i cant sleep anymore so i went down to the 'new' place of my com and play ro[ragnarok],some kiddo cari pasal wif me and my guild so i make announcement call him shut up and he fight bak say nvr win castle dun talk so much,and go disband my guild,tat did nt make me angry only bt my members......i was so touch to see my member helping this guild bt then a lot left this guild coz we lose yesterday fuck man..........after tat i chat wif andy in msn coz he was so down so i gave him a few word,dunno whether works or nt bt i tried my best.......tats all for this morning i will post again this afternoon so c u then bye

No comments: